- 1 lb Casa hamburger. Sauté in pan until brown. Remove.
- Same pan, add chopped onions, salt and pepper, basil.
- Add meat back in once onions are soft. Stir until mixed.
- Add chicken stock about 1/2 cup.
- Lower heat and let simmer. About 10 min. cover and turn off heat.
- Takes 4 whole peppers. I like yellow, orange and red. Remove top and retain as a lid.
- Remove all seeds and white fiber.
- Add olive oil and S & P to pepper. Stuff with meat.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes. Peppers should start to wilt and change color.
Note: You can make rice beforehand, mix with meat and make a lot more stuffing if you want to serve more people.