Name of Dish:
Description of Dish:
This is both venison back straps that can be the main event of cut into medallions as an appetizer.
Great with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Wine needs to be big bodied.
- 4 to 6 people.
- Drinks: Wine needs to be big bodied.
- Side dishes: Great with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- 1 venison tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper
- Rosemary Sprigs
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Bring tenderloin to room temperature.
- Salt and pepper.
- Black iron skillet with olive oil.
- Shibboleth is CMT oil and ghee.
- When real hot seat for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cut off heat add rosemary sprigs and two whole garlic cloves.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Rest for 5 minutes.